Thursday, June 30, 2016

My attachment to my jacket(s)

If any of you know me, then you probably know that I am never far from my jacket, like ever.  Summer, winter, fall, or spring, I am usually wearing my fuzzy blue jacket.
                                  
It's so soft and warm, I practically live in it! It also has two sets of pockets. (one set outside, one set on the inside.) It is a Dancekin jacket, that's all I know about it. My mom said that it reminds her of Cookie Monster. However, this is not my only jacket, I do have others.
                                           
This is the back.
                                           
And that's the front. I got this for my birthday and I now where it all the time. I got a men's large thinking that it would be big and cozy, it actually fits me like a normal women's small. ( but it is still very very cozy.)  I also have one more jacket that hardly ever leaves me.
                                   
I got this one because purple is my favorite color and this one is also warm and fuzzy. This one is the original jacket, I got it first. I am always super cold, but I prefer the cold to the hot any day. Give me winter over summer. I also love spring and fall because it is warm enough to wear shorts, but you can still be comfortable in a jacket.

Whistle while you work,
                                 Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment