Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Music that I can't help but love.

I am a music nerd, I love music! I play piano and flute. ( I really hope to play more instruments as time goes by, cello, harp, violin, piccolo, trumpet, the list just goes on and on and on and on!) So I thought that I would share the music that I love with you.
( not in any specific order!)

To Make You Feel My Love, by Adele
               For some reason I love sad music, it makes me feel alive and awake, and makes my heart happy!

The Lighthouse's tale, by Nickle Creek
               I am such a 2000's child, I love pretty much all music from the early 2000's. I love to listen to 2000's music and unwind.

All I know, by Five for Fighting.
               Another 2000's song, and yet another sad song, it helps me unwind and it makes me happy.

100 years, by Five for Fighting.
                 I like this song because it reminds me of how short life really is, maybe you will live for 100 years, but it comes and goes very fast. My favorite line from this song is, " I'm 99 for a moment, and dying for just another moment. and I'm just dreaming, counting the ways to where you are."  Plus the video is cool you literally get to see the man age from 15 all the way to 99.

Chasing Cars, by Snow Patrol.
                  You might have guessed that it is an early 2000's song. And yes, it is a sad( ish) song, but it makes me so happy.

Broken, by Lifehouse.
                     I like this song because of the video, not going to lie, it's awesome. During the video you get to watch a man see his own car crash ( going to try and explain this in the best way possible) away from his own body. It only makes sense once you see it.

Soon I was sleeping, by Robby Hecht.
                     I am not a fan of Country music, but my older sister showed me this song and I can't listening to it, it's sad ( see a recurring theme here?) and it's catchy!

Lost boy, by Ruth B.
                    At first I hated this song. I thought that it was to slow and that the music didn't move enough. Now I can't stop playing it! My Disney lover side, loves it.

Well, that's it for now, I will probably share more sometime later!
Whistle while you work,
                               Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment