Monday, June 27, 2016

I love roller-coasters.

This post is super late! Some of our very close family friends took us to Silver Dollar City on June 9th, I found something out, I LOVE roller-coasters.
The first ride we rode out in the park. ( Also my favorite!)

Next is the Powder Keg, which was awesome, because you go from 0 to 60 mph in a very short time. ( I don't remember anything from the coaster, only the start and the finish, nothing in between, so I went to Youtube and watched the video!) 



After this one comes the Outlaw Run. ( the one I liked the least!) There are no head-rests, or anything to hold on to. So it becomes scarier, and really hurts your head. Also and all wood roller-coaster.                                                                    
                                                                                                                          

Last but not least, Thunderation. Not as big as the others, but a good starter roller-coaster, ( the first one that I have ever rode!)                                         



I'm not sure what makes me like roller-coasters so much, I think that I enjoy the adrenaline rush that I get from the ride, or the scare. I am always excited to get on the ride, and as soon as we start going straight down, 85 degree angle, I regret every decision I made about wanting to ride a roller-coaster. Once I get off though, I love it and do it again and again and again. Let's just say that the head-aches are worth it all. When we left the park and got into the car for the long drive home, I kept thinking, Dad! Speed up, we have to go faster on this roller-coaster!  And I remember that I am not on a roller-coaster, and that my dad can not speed, or we will be pulled over and delayed from home for probably another good 45 minutes.                                                                                                  

Whistle while you work,                                                                       
      Emma                                        

                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment