Monday, August 1, 2016

Thrift store goodies.

So this past weekend I went thrift store shopping with my mom, and got some great stuff.

We will start with yarn, yes yarn, brand new yarn actually. Which is a great find for me because I usually have to pay about 5 to 7 dollars for one skein of yarn.

First is this reddish-purple color.

I bought three skeins in this color, I think the average for the skeins was about $1.75 for all three.                                                                                               
            
Next is the beautiful dark purple, it is pretty big compared to the last skein. I only bought one, and it was $1.50.                                                                                
                                                
                                             
Here is a dark green one, also $1.50 ( I am not sure why I made that face, I guess I was somehow disgusted by the yarn?)                                                                  

The final yarn I bought was this mustard color, it was the most expensive at $1.99. I love how well the color goes with the purple.                                     

The other goody is this Ireland sweatshirt, I saw it and had to have it. It combines my favorite things, Ireland, and sweatshirts. I washed it and then have not taken it off since then. I think it was $1.99. ( I am not exactly sure on that price) 
Also I love this shamrock design! So cool! 

But the biggest news of all....... yes, we got a dog, we convinced mom to get us a dog. So Iggy ( I absolutely hate the name!) joined the family.           


Whistle while you work,                                                                 
Emma                            




No comments:

Post a Comment