Monday, July 25, 2016

Hot chocolate.

 We all love hot chocolate right? I hope so, ( I don't think that I have ever met someone who doesn't like hot chocolate)  I usually drink hot chocolate from a Swiss Miss packet, so today, ( because it was rainy and felt a little cooler outside) I decided to make some home-made hot chocolate. Also today is Christmas in July, so I had to make something Christmas-y.

                           
Here is the recipe!
    http://allrecipes.com/recipe/20211/creamy-hot-cocoa/

The thing that I liked about this recipe is that it was super easy to make and wasn't gritty like most hot chocolate and it's not to sweet.


I really do enjoy the hot chocolate, and am going to make some more!

Whistle while you work,                                                           
Emma                      


No comments:

Post a Comment