Sunday, April 10, 2016

Once upon a time.....

Once upon a time........


Hello to all of the readers of this new blog, The Whistling Potato.  I am a 15 year old Roman Catholic girl. I am homeschooled and come from a family of 8 kids. I am number 4. Lucky me! :)
  
                                   
                                  Just kidding! I love being a middle child! ( Most of the time!)
As you may have guessed from the SHERLOCK gif, I am a HUGE nerd! I love SHERLOCK, Lord of the Rings, anything Jane Austin, Marvel, Starwars, Disney, Phantom of the opera, The Hunger games, Narnia, and The Princess Bride! ( Pretty much everything!)  I think that I can attribute most of this Nerdyness to my older sister Mady, ( You can see her blog here.  http://missmadymoo.blogspot.com/ )  Speaking of sisters, here is a pic of my big family!
                                             
 ( That's me in the yellow sweater and blue shirt!)

The name for this crazy blog came from my love of cooking! I was making potato wedges, the whistle while they bake! 
                           
                                               ( Well, not quite like this!)
Jokingly I said " If I ever get a blog, I am going to name it the Whistling Potato!" And so the blog and it's name was born!
I hope that this blog will make you smile, and bring you a little sunshine on a rainy day!
Whistle while you work,
                  Emma Mooradian

No comments:

Post a Comment