Saturday, November 26, 2016

You know you watch The Great British Baking Off to much when.....

So over the last year I introduced my family to The Great British Baking Off. I've been a fan of the show for a while now, so I wanted to share with my family the greatness of the show, little did I know what would happen afterwords.
                                       Image result for the great british baking show
Any-who, I walked downstairs this morning to hear my little sister, Sofia, singing Jingle Bells with Paul Hollywood's( one of the judges) name in it.
                                                Image result for the great british baking show
Although I'm sure he would be tremendously honored, it was a little weird.
I've also heard my brothers debating whether or not Mary Berry's( the other judge.) name is really Mary Berry.
                                            Image result for mary berry
I'm sure she as well would be tremendously honored.
After watching the show, we talk about it a lot, who we want to win, who we want to loose, and we think that we've become world famous chefs as we critique the people on the show.  Although in reality I have tried some of the recipes, and I have failed. I am 100% sure I would not make it through the first round, it would be a mess. I love to cheer on my favorites, and to not cheer on my least favorites. I cry (inwardly) while they cry ( outwardly) and I laugh when they laugh. I've probably become too attached to this show than humanly possible and it's probably not healthy for me.  I super duper hate that they won't put the past seasons on DVD I came in halfway through. If you too want to come in halfway through it comes on at 6:30 on PBS, Sunday nights. I hope that you too can become emotionally attached to it so I'm not the only one! :)

Whistle while you work,
                                 Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment