Friday, May 6, 2016

The Joys of braces!

                                        
I have had braces for a few years now, and let me tell you, they have to be the most painful thing that I have ever gone through. Some people, ( People without braces) may think that braces are fun and colorful! Wrong! People with braces, hate braces for many reasons, here are a few.

You get food stuck in your braces, not a little, a lot!
                            
You can't eat a lot of candy.
                         
Can't eat these,
                         
Or these,
                         
None of these,
                           
Not even these, Or gum, or caramel, or peanut brittle! Yeah, braces are hard.

Lately I have had a wire that pokes out and rubs my cheek, making most eating hard and very painful!

One of the most annoying thing about braces is that every time that I go to the orthodontics they tell me, " This is the last time we put in a wire." Or " Only  4 more weeks!" And when I come back, I get a new wire and more than 4 weeks. I wait happily for the day that I will get them off. ( Hopefully very very soon!)

Whistle while you work,
                                 Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment